Different Types of Smartphone Covers
A case can turn your old phone into a new one. It can breathe life into your old smartphone while making sure that it is well protected. Today in 2021, protecting our smartphones has become increasingly important. We install antivirus and ad blockers and refrain from malicious sites to keep our smartphones safe from the inside, but what about from the outside? Good smartphones are slowly getting very expensive, and nobody would want to pay thousands of bucks for a shattered screen, which they could have easily prevented if they had a protective cover. The demand for smartphone cases is at an all-time high, and that is no surprise. Cases like the Huawei P30 lite phone case are a fan favorite. Although before you go to the store or go online and purchase a cover, let us understand the different types of smartphone cases available to the masses.
Different Kinds of Smartphone Covers
- Hard phone case: Hard phone cases are made of plastic and shaped and molded in the form of the phone on which it is supposed to be on. They are usually very lightweight yet strong enough to get the job done. Since they are lightweight, they do not add any extra weight to the phone. These cases can be transparent, matte, gloss, marble, and many other colors and forms.
- Gel phone case: Gel phone cases or Thermoplastic polyurethane is a type of phone case made of a material similar to plastic but more elastic than plastic. Other than its elasticity features, the case is usually transparent and strongly resistant to liquids and oil. They are very lightweight and slim and can be found in a range of colors. Since they have an elastic property, they can easily withstand scratches and pressure and protect your phone with ease.
- Silicone phone case: Silicone phone cases have been around for a long time, usually supplied by phone manufacturers. They are transparent in color, very soft, and a bit sticky. They are a bit sticky, which results in griping any surface it is on, even your hand. They can withstand drops, pressure, and scratches very easily.
- Wallet cases: These types of cases are multifunction cases as they protect your phone, and at the same time, you can use the case to store important things like money, debit or credit cards, or important documentation. These types of cases are usually made from leather and have a flap-like structure that can be folded and brought in front of the phone to protect the phone’s display, and this is where it gets its name from.
- Skins: In case protecting is not on your agenda, and you do not want a case like the Huawei P30 lite phone case, then skins might be a good option for you. They are like stickers, which you can attach to the back of your phone. These are usually logos or designs. You can also customize the skins according to your needs.
There are various types of cases, and you need to decide which one you need. All cases will do the basic work of protecting your phone, but all have their own set of unique features that will help you decide which case is the most useful one!