Tag: Blood Pressure
If you find that you have high blood pressure, then first of all you need to find the cause, i.e., figure out what caused it. High blood pressure in 99 cases is already the consequences, and not the disease itself. These can be problems with high cholesterol, clogged blood vessels, kidney problems and a host of other problems, but we will focus only on the most common.
The Main Reasons for the Increase in Pressure
- Mechanical compression of cerebral vessels
- Thick blood
- Thyroid Passive
- Kidney problems
Pinched vessels: Most often this happens after lifting heavy weights, when the muscles pinch the blood vessels and the blood does not go well to the brain, so it is forced to increase the pressure due to starvation, giving the appropriate command to the heart. In this case, simple massage, gymnastics or manual therapy helps, which cannot be said about pills, which often do not help in this situation.
Blood: It can be thick, viscous, or oily. It is difficult for the heart to pump such blood, so the pressure may rise. The blood becomes viscous and oily due to poor nutrition, when you have a lot of meat and fat in your diet. In order for the blood to be normal, you need to eat right, and also drink enough water, about 2 liters per day.
Kidneys: If the lower pressure is more than 80, then you may have kidney problems, so you need to be examined at the hospital, check your kidneys. If they are clogged, then blood will not pass through them well and the adrenal glands can increase pressure, but there are more serious problems.
Adrenaline: It is often produced, but if you are not physically active, it can remain in the blood, thereby increasing blood pressure. Adrenaline can be excreted in urine and sweat, so it is better to start training more often and work on yourself, and it is also important to stay cold-blooded in any stressful situation. People with alcoholism problems, often have lower adrenaline levels. When they are under alcohol rehabilitation therapy, their adrenaline levels are increased with the treatment. So, its better to stay away form such things that lower your levels.
How to Quickly Lower Blood Pressure at Home?
It is not necessary to control blood pressure in all cases, but at the beginning of hypertension it is possible to keep the pressure normal through breathing and physical exercises.
- The most optimal way to lower blood pressure at home without pills is breathing exercises. The pressure often rises due to excitement, and when you are excited, then your breathing is unstable and rapid, so you need to artificially slow down your breathing.
So, to begin with, you should take 2-3 deep breaths / exhales, after which we take a deep breath through the nose with a short delay (1-2 seconds), then slowly exhale through the mouth (it should be slightly open to give slight resistance when exiting air) and draw in the stomach with a delay of 3-7 seconds. Breathing should be accompanied by head movement: when inhaling, raise your head, while exhaling, lower it. In the initial stages, do light resistance with your lips. If you do this exercise for 1-2 minutes, then your pressure will drop. The most important thing about this exercise is that it has no negative consequences. After such a simple procedure, your pressure should drop by at least 10-15 units.
- At high pressure, the method has proven itself perfectly, in which you need to lie in salt water within 15 minutes, use sea salt (350g).
- It is also helpful to reboot the nervous system. To do this, you need to do calm days 2-4 times a month. This should be the day on which you free yourself from any information and communication. Yes, it will be a very boring day, but extremely useful, because as a result of such a day your nervous system will calm down. On this day, you need to sleep well, rest a lot and walk in the fresh air. This practice came from Israel.
- Earlier in the old days, blood pressure was treated with bloodletting, because there were no pills at that time. But now you can do without it, because you can simply become a donor and donate 300-500 g of blood once a month. It has been proven that this method has a positive effect and the person’s blood pressure evens out.
What Foods to Exclude From the Diet?
- Spicy and peppery foods
Prefer fresh foods or those that have been steamed.
Products to Help Normalize Blood Pressure
- Garlic (if there are no heart problems)
- Berries: lingonberry, sea buckthorn, raspberry
- Dried apricots
- Oranges and lemons
You also need to eat foods that replenish potassium. This can be jacket potatoes, dried apricots, beans, prunes, raisins, oatmeal and peas.
Kvass from beetroot helps a lot.
For a 3-liter jar, you need 1 kg of beet / beet. Peel and cut into 4 pieces, add 5 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of vinegar to 1.5 liters of water. Boil and pour over the beets. Insist 3 days. You should always drink water with half glass with an empty stomach.
Cranberries With Honey
Every morning, one teaspoon of cranberry juice or fruit drink with honey. If your blood pressure often rises, then you can take it 2-3 times.
- Lose excess weight, if any.
- Move or just walk for at least one hour a day.
- Review your entire diet.
- Reduce your consumption of red meat in favor of fish.
- Eat half a kilo of fruits and vegetables a day.
- Get enough calcium.
- Get plenty of potassium.
- Less alcohol, red meat and drugs.
- Daily folic acid intake.
- Exercise in the morning.
Special Case: Hypertensive Crisis
You can quickly relieve hypertensive crisis with the help of nifedipine or corinfar tablets; at the time of the crisis, the tablet must be taken under the tongue.
If you want to ensure that you don’t get high blood pressure. We have mentioned the best possible advices from the health professionals. But its always better to consult a doctor as you might have underlying other medical conditions as well.