Revised Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus For 2020-21
The class 12 business studies Syllabus offers you a wide range of topics. The central board for secondary education prepares this syllabus. So, if you are a class 12 business studies student, you must be aware of class 12 revised syllabuses.
The class 12th business studies syllabus comes in three parts. Part A, B, and Part C. Part A include the principles and functions of management. Part B includes business finance and marketing, while part C is your project work. Many of you are searching for 12th commerce online classes, but before that, you should be familiar with the complete syllabus.
Detail Structure Of The Syllabus
Part A- Principles And Functions Of Management
Part A includes eight units. The first unit offers you the nature and significance of management. Below are the topics you will get:
- Management- concept, importance, objectives
- Management as art and science professionals
- Levels of management
- Management of functions
Unit-2 Principle of management
Below are the topics that you will get in this unit:
- Principle of management
- Fayol’s Principle of management
- Taylor’s scientific management
Unit- 3- business environment
- Business environment
- Various dimensions of the business environment
- Demonetization-its concept and features
- Impact of policy changes by government
In this unit, you will learn about
- Concept, limitation,
- Planning process
- Single using and standing plans
In this unit, you will learn various concepts and the importance of organizing data, the process involved, delegation, and decentralization.
This unit will offer you the concept and importance of staffing, concepts of management, staffing process, recruitment, selection, and many more.
The seventh unit will explain to you about directing. You will come across the concept of directing, the elements involved, motivation, leadership, and communication.
This unit offers you the concept of controlling. Further, you will understand the relationship between planning and controlling.
Part B Business Finance And Marketing
This part offers you four units. In the first unit, you will read about financial decisions, planning, capital structure, and fixed and wrong capitals.
In the second unit, you will read about financial markets, while in the third unit, you will come across marketing. The last unit of the class 12 business studies syllabus will teach about consumer protections.
Tips For Completing The Syllabus Within Time
The class 12 business studies syllabus is a vast syllabus. So, you need complete dedication to complete it within time. Here are some advices that will assist you.
- Make a schedule- if you want to complete your syllabus before time, you should make a schedule. This will help you divide your time for every unit.
- Cover every unit as per the schedule- you should cover every unit of your syllabus as per your schedule. It will help you cover up in time.
- Find out some extra time- if you want to revise properly before the exam, you should find some extra time beyond the schedule. This will help you complete the class 12 Business studies syllabusbefore time.
In conclusion, this is your class 12 syllabus for business studies. Now that you know the complete syllabus, you should make a schedule and complete it as soon as possible.